Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wonderfully, crispy, fresh panini
- 44.37 ml green onions, diced
- 29.58 ml roasted red peppers, diced
- 14.79 ml capers
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml roasted hot pepper oil
- 7.39 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
- 6 slice bread
- smoked ham
- fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- roasted red pepper, sliced in strips
- Mix Dressing - whisk together first 10 ingredients. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until slightly thickened.
- Preheat Sandwich Grill – highest heat.
- Lightly butter 4 slices of bread. Lightly toast all 6.
- Assemble sandwich: Toasted, buttered slice of bread (butter down); Ham; Roasted Red Pepper strips; Mozzarella; Dressing; Toasted, unbuttered slice of bread; Dressing; Mozzarella; Roasted Red Pepper strips; Ham; Toasted, buttered slice of bread (butter up)
- Grill 4 minutes, or until nicely marked and pressed.