1/1 Photo of Homemade Dog Cookies
Theese dog cookies will definatly please your furry friend. And the good thing is; your guaranteed that only good things from your own kitchen went into them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in food processor, mix until a ball forms. (if you use cooked liver or chicken, reduce amount of water).
- 2Roll dow on lightly floured surface to about 1/2" thick.
- 3Cut out the shapes your prefer, or using a cookie cutter.
- 4Place 1" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Cook 40 minutes in preheated oven at 350F and let cookies cool in closed oven.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Dog Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 188.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g