Recipe by lauralie41
I adopted this recipe and will be making the chips soon.
Top Review by Minyatur
I followed the recipes step by step. The chips not only did not become crispy (they were a bit soggy and soft), it burnt! I only baked it for 15 minutes too. I had a big mess to clean up. Will not make this again.
- 1 baking potato, Unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Slice unpeeled baking potato into very thin slices.
- In bowl, toss potato slices with dressing until evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake about 20 minute or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once after 10 minute.