Recipe by MommyMakes
Great with Salsa, Guacamole, Hummus, whatever you like to dip! Super fast and easy with oil spray. Makes great cinnamon sugar chips for kids and desserts, too. *** Can substitute pita bread for pita chips or corn tortillas for corn chips.
- 10 -12 flour tortillas
- vegetable oil (or spray)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tortillas into 8 wedges.
- Brush or spray baking sheet with oil.
- Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet and brush or spray lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle with seasonings: salt or seasoned salt, chili powder, cinnamon sugar, etc.
- Bake at 325 until crisp and lightly browned, approximately 10 minutes.