Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
Great with Salsa, Guacamole, Hummus, whatever you like to dip! Super fast and easy with oil spray. Makes great cinnamon sugar chips for kids and desserts, too. *** Can substitute pita bread for pita chips or corn tortillas for corn chips.
- Cut tortillas into 8 wedges.
- Brush or spray baking sheet with oil.
- Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet and brush or spray lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle with seasonings: salt or seasoned salt, chili powder, cinnamon sugar, etc.
- Bake at 325 until crisp and lightly browned, approximately 10 minutes.
Two words: garlic oil. You're welcome.
I made these last night to take to a New Year's Eve party to serve with a dip I made. I used flour tortillas because that is what I had on hand. These were fantastic: super-fast, tasty, and versatile! Plus they look way better on the table than regular tortilla chips. I put all of the wedges in a ziploc bag with a little bit of olive oil and kosher salt, then put the wedges onto a baking stone and cookie sheets (lined w/ aluminum foil, for easy cleanup). Ground pepper over them before they went in the oven. Would love to try these w/ the cinnamon sugar sometime, too. Thanks for posting, MM! :)
I have been making these chips for years. I make them with cinnamon and sugar. I spray them with water before shaking on the cinnamon and sugar and bake them on a stone so there is no oil needed. I then sever them with a chocolate dip and they are delicious! They're so simple, but everyone LOVES them. I have never had any leftovers.