1/12 Photos of Homemade Baked Chips (Tortilla or Pita)
Great with Salsa, Guacamole, Hummus, whatever you like to dip! Super fast and easy with oil spray. Makes great cinnamon sugar chips for kids and desserts, too. *** Can substitute pita bread for pita chips or corn tortillas for corn chips.
My Private Note
- 1Cut tortillas into 8 wedges.
- 2Brush or spray baking sheet with oil.
- 3Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet and brush or spray lightly with oil.
- 4Sprinkle with seasonings: salt or seasoned salt, chili powder, cinnamon sugar, etc.
- 5Bake at 325 until crisp and lightly browned, approximately 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tex-Mex Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Baked Chips (Tortilla or Pita)
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g