Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been used by me and my family since 1977 and is still my favorite home-made sauce/salsa today! Quick and easy, you only need a few pantry ingredients and a few fresh! Tastes better the longer it sits too! Hope you enjoy as much as I do!
- 2 (822.13 g) can stewed tomatoes, regular flavor and your favorite brand
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 one inch thick slice of a large sweet onion
- 1 large jalapeno pepper (more or less to your taste, we like it hot!)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse, chop or blend until desired consistency. (We like it blended smooth with no chunks.).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve. Keeps well several days. Serve with chips of choice.