Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
Holy Cow Cake Recipe
Make and share this Holy Cow Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces size package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 butterfinger candy bars
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Prepare cake as package directs. Bake in greased 9X13 pan at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done. Blend together caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk.
- As soon as cake is removed from the oven poke holes all over top of cake. Pour milk mixture all over cake. Crush 2 Butterfingers and sprinkle over cake. Chill cake.
- Stir together cream cheese and Cool Whip until well blended. Spread over cake. Crush remaining candy bars and sprinkle over cake.
- This recipe from CDKitchen for Holy Cow Cake serves/makes 12.