Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A festive way to greet your guests for the Hoildays, or any special family gathering! Cheers!
- 1182.95 ml pineapple juice
- 1000.0 ml 7-Up soda
- 425.24 g canreal cream of coconut
- 2 limes
- 354.88 ml light rum (optional)
- Chill all ingredients first.
- Mix 2 cups of the pineapple juice with cream of coconut in a blender.
- Now add this mixture with the remaining pineapple juice, 7-up soda, juice of 1 lime and the rum if you desire.
- Garnish cups with cut lime slices.
- Serve over ice cubes or crushed ice.
Made this for a birthday party and I don't think I've ever seen a punch bowl emptied as fast as this was. Everyone raved about it! Yummy flavor.
This was sooo good! All of the taste of Pina Coladas, but only one quick whirl of the blender and you're done! Not a drop was left (and there were only 4 of us!). I think next time I might freeze some pineapple or pineapple juice to keep the punch colder longer. Thanks for posting this yummy recipe!
My family loved this with our New Year's Eve Ham dinner. The only complaint they had was the punch cups were too small and they all got seconds using my Old Fashioned glasses. Thanks so much for sharing this one !