Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a great candy to make at Christmas time.
- 12 ounces nestle white chocolate chips
- 24 hard peppermint candies
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Microwave morsels on medium high for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Place peppermint candies in a plastic bag and smash.
- While holding strainer over melted morsels pour crushed candies into strainer.
- Stir mixture.
- Spread mixture to desired thickness on baking sheet.
- Let stand for 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
Loved how easy this recipe was. And it turns out beautiful too. I used Baker's White Chocolate and it turned out great. But my Peppermint Bark took about 12 hours to harden at room temperature. Make sure to leave yourself plenty of time.
This stuff is wonderful, and easy too! I did it just a little differently. I saw a picture in a magazine that I wanted to replicate, so I started with a layer of milk chocolate on the bottom. Once the milk chocolate had hardened, I followed your recipe as is. I used the old-fashioned peppermint balls because I like the flavor and texture better. I'll probably make this again next year. Thanks!
Sooooo good and a snap to make. These are going to become a regular on my cookie trays. Thanks for sharing.