Holiday Peppermint Bark
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peppermint candy, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Stir in peppermint extract.
- Transfer to a pan lined with parchment and sprayed and spread in an even layer.
- Sprinkle on peppermint pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!