Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really fun and make for a nice, fast and filling meal.
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Add chicken, snow peas, red pepper and green onions and toss until coated.
- Divide mixture between two 12 x 14 inch pieces of aluminum foil and fold up packages tightly.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.