photo by Tinkerbell
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Mix together garlic, chopped sage, mustard, honey, lemon juice and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place each chicken breast on foil and drizzle with lemon mixture, top with a piece of sage, and piece of lemon.
- Fold foil to enclose chicken and make parcels.
- Place in a roasting pan and cook for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Open chicken parcels, remove sage and lemon and serve, drizzled with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We loved how quickly these were prepared & ready to eat. Not to mention the non-existent clean-up! Definitely a good one for busy families. DH & DS (15) felt the chicken was a little too bland in flavor. I think they're just used to a lot more garlic. lol Next time I'll increase the garlic to a couple cloves & possibly increase the honey. Thanks for posting, Sarah!
The flavours in this dish are absolutely delicious and would strongly advise to have bread on hand to mop up that addictive sauce. My breasts were 220g each and at 25 minutes were a little dry - next time will cook for 20 minutes. Thank you Sarah for a very flavoursome recipe. Made for Recipe Swap #14 - March 2008.