Recipe by DragonShoes
I've been making these since back then and they are requested by everyone when I need to bring a dish or have people over. This is the "G" rated version. Don't let me stop you from adding what your little heart desires.
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease one 8X8 pan and preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in microwave. (Back then I used the stove).
- Remove from microwave and put in mixing bowl and stir. Add balance of ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated and smooth. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes and enjoy!