Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Super yummy with your choice of toppings. A great healthy lunch for kids and adults alike!
Make and share this High Fiber Bean Tacos/Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- 2 flax seed whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- Place 1/4 cup refried beans on each tortilla.
- Microwave 30 seconds each.
- Arrange 1/8 cup cheese on each tortilla and microwave another 30 seconds.
- Layer with lettuce, salsa and sour cream (or what toppings you like), fold and enjoy!
I echo the previous review...these were great tasting and oh so fast to make (a real plus when the hungries hit and you want something nutritious but easy. I put together 6 of these, using 6 whole grain wraps and a can of fat-free refried beans and Monterey jack cheese. Two were cooked and eaten with guacamole, the other four are for lunch tomorrow. I'll be making these lots, I know.
GREAT! I used multi-grain wraps and Mexican Black Beans. I also used a lite 3-cheese mexican blend and added shredded purple cabbage and cilantro. YUM! Made for the Please Review tag game.