- 1 cup ranch dressing (I like Hidden Valley)
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (10 in)
- 10 ounces cheese slices, your preference
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces turkey breast, slices
- 2 avocados, sliced thin
- alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together the dressing and cream cheese.
- Spread evenly on tortillas.
- Evenly lay turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts, leaving a 1 inch border around the edges of tortilla.
- Fold the bottom edge toward center and firmly roll away from you until completely done.
- Place seam side down and cut in half diagonally.