2 hrs 15 mins
These are wonderful snacks, great to serve at BBQ's...everyone will love these, and they are quite simple to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix the first 3 ingredients.
- 2Evenly divide, and spread the mixed mixture between the 4 the tortillas.
- 3Drain the pimientos, chilies and olives, and blot on a paper towel to dry; mix the 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Roll the tortillas very tightly.
- 6Chill for minimum of 2 hours.
- 7Remove frome fridge; cut the rolled tortillas into 1-inch pieces (discard the ends if desired).
- 8Serve with spirals facing upwards-- delicious!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Ranch Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 452.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
original ranch dressing mix