Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes like the well known boursin cheese, but is much easier! I am always asked to bring this to any gathering.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Let all ingredients come to room temperature and beat well together.
- Chill overnight.
I have never tasted boursin cheese so I cannot tell you if they taste the same or close.;-) This is very good dip though. I made it lastnight for a baby shower that we are having today. I kept a little bit out for me and my boyfriend to try and we loved it. I am serving it on roasted vegetable Ritz crackers (that is what we used lastnight too). The recipe would even be good with 1/2 to 3/4 of a package of Hidden Valley if a person likes a little more of a lighter but flavorful taste. It worked perfect for us though. Thank you for the recipe.