Recipe by luvmybge
Here's a nice little tidbit to have with cocktails. For variety you can add a small square of your favorite cheese to the mushroom crown before sealing in biscuit dough.
Top Review by Manami
Hello luvmybge, we had a ball making and eating these mushrooms! We used fresh mushrooms instead of bottled, added onion & garlic powder, red pepper flakes, which added that zing. Also, added a bit of olive oil to make the buttery broth & finished it with 1/4 - 1/3 cup of Parmesan. This, we served with a nice dipping sauce. Thanks for posting a keeper, Diane :)
- 1 (13 ounce) can mushroom caps, drained and broth reserved
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain buttery broth from mushrooms.
- Reserve broth.
- Blot excess moisture from mushroom crowns with paper towels.
- Separate biscuits and cut each one into fourths.
- On a floured board, press biscuit quarters into rounds and wrap one around each crown.
- Brush wrapped mushrooms with buttery broth and roll in Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet in a preheated 400F oven for 10-15 minutes.