Cocktail Rye Pizza Appetizers
- Ready In:
- 24 slices rye cocktail bread
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese spread (Cheese Whiz, etc)
- Spread each rye square with cheese.
- Next, top each one with a slice of pepperoni.
- Place on a baking sheet. (I use "Release" foil on the baking sheet in case the cheese drips on the pan.).
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbly and bread is crispy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 32 years old and live in quaint little Carlisle, PA. Currently I am working as an Administrative Assistant for an insurance company. I hope to someday make a career out of my love for food and cooking! Besides cooking, I really enjoy music, theater, and sports. My favorite teams are the Yankees, Buffalo Bills, and Notre Dame. I spend rainy days watching the Food Network. Currently my favorite Broadway show is Wicked...just for the music alone! I saw it in Chicago on a Broadway tour and it was so amazing! The special effects blew me away. My favorite movie is Gone With The Wind- a true classic!