Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Succulent, down home southern style beef roast which is sure to get the mouth watering when you get home! Easy, Easy, Easy and YUMMY!!
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons hickory flavored dry rub seasonings
- 1⁄2-1 cup dried onion
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Place meat on large sheet of foil.
- Rub meat all over with the hickory rub.
- Put dried onions on top of roast.
- Pour on BBQ sauce.
- 'Parcel' your roast in foil
- Cook at 300 degrees in large pan for around 3 hours - let stand for 1/2 hour. Slice or shred and eat however you want!