Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a recipe from Taste of Home Magazine which I read in a waiting room. I borrowed the magazine for the recipe and will return it at the next appointment(I swear I will). It is moist and very flavorful.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika, I used smoked Paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet (optional)
- 4 split bone in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except the chicken and chicken broth.
- Rub mixture all over chicken.
- Place in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Add broth.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.