Herbed Shrimp, Pasta, and Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease a shallow 3-quart casserole; set aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the eggs, evaporated milk, and yogurt together; then add in feta , Swiss cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, and garlic; stir to blend.
- Spread half the pasta over the bottom of prepared casserole; layer half the shrimp over the pasta; spoon salsa evenly over the top.
- Spread remaining pasta over the salsa; and pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Layer on the remaining shrimp, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese evenly over the shrimp and bake about 30 minutes, until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.