Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect company to a plate of fresh salad!
- 6 medium white potatoes, washed and scrubbed,cut 1.5 cm thick (not peeled)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons ground sumac
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- cooking spray
- Mix thyme, cumin, sumac, salt and flour.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss potato slices in flour mixture.
- Arrange slices in dish in one layer and dot each with butter.
- Bake at 200C for about 30 min, until brown.
Delicious crispy and addictive! I used yellow potatoes, sea salt and a homemade gluten free flour mix (tapioca starch & white rice flour). I served them with Cacik which was a good dip for them. A yummy make again. Made for PAC Spring 2010.