Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Who doesn't like noodles? This dish combines regular egg noodles and spinach noodles.
- 2 ounces egg noodles
- 2 ounces spinach noodles
- boiling salt water
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons green peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles in boiling salted water for 8 min or until al dente. Rinse with hot water and drain well. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, herbs, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- In a skillet, sauté the onion and green pepper in the heated butter for about 5 minutes. Stir in cottage cheese mixture. Add noodles and stir until well blended.
- Spread into a buttered 8 or 9-in baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Good served with either chicken or fish and lemon-buttered broccoli.