Beef Noodle Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 7 cups uncooked wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Remove from the heat; stir in tomato sauce, sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and garlic salt; mix until blended.
- Place half of the noodles in a greased 13-in.x9-in.x2-in. baking dish; top with half of the beef mixture. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a great quick meal and economical! I made this for my family a couple nights ago and we really liked it alot. I served this with garlic bread and a lettuce salad.....perfect. I did use two pounds of ground beef cuz I didn't want half a pound sitting in the fridge. It worked great. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us, I will be making this again.