1/3 Photos of Herbed Crackers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place flour, salt, butter, herbs and pepper in bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade.
- 3Pulse until combined.
- 4With motor running, pour 1/4 cup water slowly into feed tube.
- 5Add a bit more if necessary until mixture begins to hold together but is not sticky.
- 6Process until dough forms ball.
- 7Roll dough out on lightly floured surface until very thin, less than 1/8 inch if possible.
- 8Transfer to ungreased cookie sheet, and prick all over with fork.
- 9Score lightly with sharp knife if you wish to break into rectangles later on.
- 10Or leave in free-form shape that you can break into shards.
- 11Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 12Cool on rack and store in airtight container.
- 13Variations: Work small amounts of seeds, herbs or garlic into dough before rolling it out.
- 14For garlic crackers, add 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- 15Or create your own mixture.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence