Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is adapted from a Taste of Home recipe. I made this one year for Thanksgiving, and it quickly became a special request for every Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
- 2 (907.18 g) package frozen corn
- 236.59 ml water
- 78.07 ml butter, cubed
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning
- 0.59 ml dried thyme
- Combine corn and water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until corn is tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain; stir in the remaining ingredients.
I cut the corn in half but kept the rest of the recipe as is. This was a bit salty for us but we did enjoy it.
This corn was great and so simple! My niece, who is very picky, loved the corn and had seconds. A big winner!
I made the seasonings exactly as stated but skipped the boiling part. I put in frying pan w/ butter,,,herbs and let it cook for a little while. It was wonderful. Made for Thanksgiving and made it earlier in day and just reheated when turkey was done. Made life easier on the big day. Next year I may just put in alluminum tray and cook when turkeys close to done in oven? It's an idea I will post when I try it. Thank you,,, I will def make again.