Recipe by Terri Newell
I don't know where I got this recipe, but it's good. Not really herbed, though. More like spiced. Or maybe you could say seasoned. Anyway, try it, you'll like it.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place margarine in 8x8 pan, put in oven briefly to melt.
- Sprinkle with spices and mix.
- Mix bisquik and water. Pat out and cut into rounds.
- One by one, place biscuit rounds in pan, then flip to coat both sides.
- Bake until done, about 10 minutes.
- Note -- my biscuit cutter was 1.5" diameter, and I got 14 biscuits.