Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs watercress, washed,drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces red wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- white pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Whisk together the mustard, salt, white pepper and red wine vinegar.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Adjust the acidity with the lemon juice and add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Place watercress in larger bowl, and drizzle Vinaigrette and lightly toss to cover all areas.
wonderful light salad, with a lovely vinaigrette. i added cherry tomatoes for some color.