Recipe by jeanien
This recipe is from the Food Network modified. It's very easy to make and was perfect for 2-3 people instead of a whole turkey. It stays moist and is fairly healthy!
- 1 turkey breast, halved, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 teaspoons fresh sage leaves or 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley leaves or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Pull the skin away from the breast without removing it completely. In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and rub the mixture into the turkey breast under the skin. Then fold the skin back over.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast until the juices run clear when pierced with fork and a thermometer inserted into thickest part of turkey registers 170 degrees F, 1 to 1.25 hours.
- Let rest, covered or not, for 10 minutes. Prior to carving remove the skin completely.