Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found a recipe online and altered it a little, turned out amazing and I can't wait to make them again!
- 6 lamb loin chops
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and 2 T olive oil in a bowl.
- Press all sides of chops in mixture, put on plate and cover with saran. Make sure to use all of the spices. Let sit at room temp for 1 hour.
- Heat remaining oil in frying pan over medium high. Brown both sides of lamb chops (3 min each side).
- Put on pan and bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest (lightly covered) for 5 minutes. Serve!