Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This goes great with pasta or just a salad for dinner. Just a little twist on the favorite breakfast bread. I also like to add garlic powder to the dry ingredients, but that's just me! Overnight chill time isn't included in the cooking time.
- 141.74-212.62 g refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh green onions or 29.58 ml chives, chopped
- 14.79 ml dried dill
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Dip each biscuit piece and coat well.
- Layer biscuits in a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
This is delicious! I used homemade biscuit dough (Granny's Bran Biscuits) and fresh herbs from the garden. I couldn't resist adding garlic, based on your introduction, so added one clove of crushed garlic. (But it was a big clove!) My family dug into it at dinner, and said they would like to give it 6 stars. Thanks, mydesigirl! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
Such an easy recipe and so good. I made this as written except that I cut back on the butter. (Watching my weight!) It was delicious. I then decided to try some other variations.....cinnamon/sugar was the most favorite. Thanks for one of our new favorites! MADE FOR ZWT4 For DAFFY DAFFODILS
My boys loved this. I used two cans of buttermilk biscuits cut in half and layered them into a bundt cake pan. I probably only refrigerated this 4 hours but it baked up fine. Crusty outside and buttery inside. I only used 1 cup of melted butter but the exact amount of herbs. Thanks for sharing. Made for Zingo ZWT4.