Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice garlic loaf to serve with pasta or your next grilled steak.
Make and share this Herb Garlic Bread - Belgian Style recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, herbs, salt,a nd pepper well.
- Slice the bread 1" thick but do not cut all the way through the bottom of the loaf.
- Spread approximately 1 to 2 tsp of the garlic butter in between each cut.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and bake about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Wow! This recipe can be addictive. I used the thyme in mine and it tasted fabulous. I have another recipe like this I use alot but I think I'll be rotating back and forth now. I really love this. Thanks for posting this one. I just put this on in my Fav binder.
This recipe was so good! I loved this bread and I can honestly say that it was probably the tastiest garlic bread that I have ever eaten. I used fresh thyme instead of tarragon and that worked wonderfully. I am keeping this and going to make my french bread like this for good. Thank you so much for sharing.
Outstanding recipe. I made this exactly as described and it was terrific. Thanks fore the recipe.