Recipe by JoAnn
Posted in response to a Request For Recipe. A microwave fish recipe that is quick, easy and good.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chervil, leaves or 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 lb frozen fish fillet, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter, garlic and onion in small glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on high or until onion is partly cooked.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except fish and bread crumbs.
- Arrange fillets in 2 quart (12x7) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish.
- Spoon about 1/2 of butter mixture over fillets.
- Stir bread crumbs into remaining butter mixture; sprinkle over top of fillets.
- Microwave for 7 to 8 minutes on High, or until fish flakes easily (about 140ºF).
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.