- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh minced parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 lbs sirloin steaks, cut 1 1/2 inches thick
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine steak sauce ingredients and heat until butter melts.
- Next, slash edges of beef sirloin steak.
- Brush steaks with herb butter mixture Broil or grill steaks to your liking.
- To broil, 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare or 14 to 16 minutes for medium well.
- Brush steaks frequently with herb butter mixture.