1/8 Photos of Helen's Zucchini Casserole
This recipe will tempt those anti-zucchini eaters! I could eat a whole pan myself! Have had this recipe for 20 years. Can be made ahead & baked before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Add zucchini, onion, tomato & garlic.
- 3Cover & cook until desired tenderness, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- 4Stir in tomato sauce & seasonings.
- 5In a 13x9-inch baking dish, place a layer of the zucchini mixture, then top with shredded cheese.
- 6Continue layers until pan is full, ending with the remaining cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered, in a 350°F oven, for 25 minutes.
- 8Top with shredded parmesan or Romano cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Helen's Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g