Easy Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 4 cups diced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute zucchini, onion, and garlic in melted butter in a large skillet 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; remove from heat.
- Sprinkle flour and salt over sauteed vegetables, tossing gently to combine. Stir in evaporated milk, sour cream, and cheese.
- Spoon zucchini mixture into a 1 quart casserole dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese melts and it is hot and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 9 more reviews