Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a Christmas and Thanksgiving Tradition with our family.
- 1 bunch seedless grapes
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled,segmented and chopped
- 1⁄2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened coconut
- fruit (anything you can think of or want)
- 1 container Cool Whip or 1 container sour cream, whipped with 3 tbsp sugar
- Toss all the fruit together and drain of needed.
- Fold in cool-whip or sour cream mixture with the coconut and serve chilled.