1 hr 30 mins
Chef #318991's Note:
My favorite thing to eat but not too healthy. You might want to cook the ham first if there's a lot of water in it so the casserole isn't runny.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt margarine and saute onion until tender.
- 3Add salt and flour. Stir until smooth.
- 4Gradually add milk, keeping mixture smooth.
- 5Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 6Add 3/4 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- 7Layer potatoes, ham, green beans, cauliflower, and sauce.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 404.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g