Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
from an Amish cook in Ohio..Edna Miller you will need 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers for this
- 36 Ritz crackers, stacks
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3 ounces instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- mix and spread 2/3 of cracker, margarine and nut mixture in bottom of 13x9" baking pan.
- blend both boxes of pudding with 1 1/2 cup milk, soft vanilla ice cream, spread on top of crumbs.
- top with cool whip.
- then with remaining crumbs --
- Keep refrigerated untl ready to serve.