Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is actually a recipe from Kraft.com using Philadelphia Cream Cheese. It's so simple, but I've found it's taste is one of the best if you want a simple, plain cheesecake.
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 325°F Lightly grease bottom of a 9" springform pan. Sprinkle pan with crumbs.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and extract with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and egg whites one at a time, mixing after each one is added.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.