Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cobbler is delicious and simple to make. Everyone loved this.
Make and share this Heavenly Apple Pear Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and core the apples and pears.
- Combine apples, water, cinnamon and butter in a saucepan and simmer until fruit is tender.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, milk, buttermilk and mix till combined.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour fruit mixture into prepared pan.
- Pour the flour mixture over the fruit.
- sprinkle nutmeg over the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min -- until golden brown on top and juices are bubbling.
- In a saucepan combine the caramel syrup, brown sugar, butter, water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve the cobbler with ice cream and syrup on top of the mound of delight.