Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful Spring dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted & Sliced (optional)
- SPREAD whipped topping onto bottom and up side of 2-1/2-quart serving bowl. Refrigerate.
- MIX oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut in large bowl. Spoon into bowl lined with whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with almonds.