Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
If you want a light dessert and like Heath Bars, you will like this torte.
- 6 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 Heath candy bars
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 450 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add salt and cream of tartar.
- Add vanilla.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- Put mixture in pan.
- Put in oven which as been heated 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave pan in oven over night or for 8 hours.
- DO NOT peak in the oven during this time.
- Remove from oven.
- Whip 1/2 pint whipping and put on torte.
- Sprinkle 6 small curshed Heath Bars on top.