Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My kids wanted meatloaf but one of them doesn't like beef. I like to substitue ground turkey for beef in other recipes like tacos and such so I figured I would give this a try.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oats (old fashion)
- 4 minced garlic cloves (my kids love garlic)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix Ground Turkey, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Eggs, Oats, Garlic, and Onion. Combine all ingredients (I use an electric mixer because my kids like the texture of the meatloaf better when I do). Then Lightly grease (i use pam spray) a loaf pan and add mixture and level it out.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
My husband always hated meatloaf... I tried this recipe and he LOVED it! the kids aren't fond of all the onions, but the flavor from the Cream of Mushroom soup helps tone them down... Thanks!