Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried this yet but plan to do so soon. It sounds really good. Recipe is courtesy of Taste of Home magazine. (Prep time is an estimate)
- 8 peeled red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup (undiluted)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and boil until tender; drain.
- Cut into 1-1/2" chunks.
- Spread evenly in a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Combine onion, parsley, soup, mayonnaise and yogurt; pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle bacon and paprika over top of potato mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.