- 2 1⁄2 lbs jennie o ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 ounce old el paso taco seasoning
- 1 (1 lb) canof bush's chili bean
- 1 old mission whole wheat tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10" skillet over medium heat, brown meat with onions,stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in Taco Seasoning Mix and water. Add beans and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve on a Mission Whole Wheat Tortilla.
- You may garnish with 2% Cheddar Cheese and a dollop of Fat Free Sour Cream.