1/4 Photos of Healthy, Vegan and Terrific Strawberry Pancakes
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
I found this recipe in the 2009 Vegetarian Journal (Issue One). I just made it this morning and it makes light, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious pancakes. Silly me for using boxed mixes all these years! I'm sure you could substitute cow's milk if you don't have soymilk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together dry ingredients.
- 2Add chopped strawberries and stir until coated.
- 3Make a well in the middle and add soymilk and oil.
- 4Blend well, but do not beat.
- 5Add more flour or soymilk if needed for the right consistency of the batter.
- 6Pour enough batter on a medium-hot griddle and flip when the edges look dry. Keep in a warm oven until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy, Vegan and Terrific Strawberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 933.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g