Recipe by Madson7
Tasty, easy and healthy. What more can you ask for? You can add any kind of vegetables or more of what's listed.
Top Review by anme
Fast, easy, tasty, AND healthy! What more could you want? I used frozen veggies asin stir fry veggies which had water chestnuts, corn and chop suey vegtables in it. Also I scaled this down to use about 4 oz ground turkey for one small serving. I used low sodium soy sauce and added just a tiny touch of sesame oil and sesame seeds for garnish. Love this dish! So simple and tasty!
- 1 lb ground turkey, cooked
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can chop suey vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup pea pods
- red pepper flakes
- soy sauce