Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great bar to keep you going through your day.
- 5 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1⁄2 cup dry oats (uncooked) or 1⁄2 cup hot whole grain cereal (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 6 scoops low-carb chocolate whey protein powder (or about ~132 grams protein)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup water (depending on what type of protein you use, you may need more)
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Combine dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix well. Add peanut butter and mix - the mixture will be crumbly and dry. Add water & vanilla.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, everything until a dough forms. The dough will be sticky. Spread dough into pan using a clean wooden spoon or spatula that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Refrigerate a few hours (or freeze for an hour) and cut into 9 squares. Wrap bars individually (use sandwich bags or plastic wrap) or store in covered container between sheets of wax paper. Keep refrigerated.